October 17, 2023

I made up my mind to get into the 24-hour chanting

Dear Embodiments of Love, 

Sairam & Divine blessings of Shri Sai to you and your family. 

We are blessed to host 24 hours Siddha Mangala Stothram Chanting sessions every month. So far we completed 2 times. First one on 9th September 2023 marking Sripada birthday and Second on 15th October 2023 marking Saibaba's Maha Samadhi per Gregorian calendar. 

Read experience shared by one of the participants. It proves our beloved Sripada is watching and listening to our chanting incognito.

🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️ 

Sairam

Every word in Charitamrutam is an absolute truth. Sometimes, while reading it, one may wonder if such things can ever happen, or if they could happen to oneself. This is where one must cultivate more faith in Swamy. A recent experience with Swamy reaffirmed that all we need is unwavering faith and love for him, and he can go to any lengths for his devotees.

Sai Anugraha organized a 24-hour chanting session of Siddha Mangala Stothram on the occasion of Baba’s Maha Samadhi day. Initially, I was unsure about my schedule and felt disheartened, thinking I might not be able to participate. I didn't register for any slot. As the day approached, I consoled myself, hoping to at least join for one slot.

A few hours before the session began, I recalled a line from Sripada Srivallabha Charitamrutam that said if one chants continuously for three days and nights, Swamy would appear before them. I became emotional and prayed to Swamy, that I might not be able to commit to such a big task, given my current schedules and life pattern. However, I said to do my best to chant for the entire 24 hours happening that day. I felt it was the least I could do for all the blessings Swamy had bestowed upon me. I made up my mind to get into the 24-hour chanting.

I currently reside in a shared accommodation, which is not usually quiet, and I had doubts about how I would manage uninterrupted chanting. Surprisingly, as I started the first hour, Swamy ensured a serene environment with no disturbances – something that never happens. Everything went well until 4 AM when, unknowingly, I dozed off while sitting. 

In my dream, I found myself at Kishore garu's house, where his family was performing Baba seva, similar to the Mangal aarti sessions. His wife offered me Kumkum and a plate of clothes, which were boys' trousers and shirts for children aged 9 to 12. I took the clothes and went outside with Kishore garu and his daughter. 

To my surprise, I saw a big tree with a child sitting underneath, about 9-12 years old, dressed in saffron robes and in the exact posture as Sripada, including matted hair (same as in the picture below). I observed him closely and realized he’s Sripada himself , and right after that he disappeared. Suddenly from nowhere, a group of boys of the same age (with no shirts on them) rushed towards us and grabbed something from us, and the dream abruptly ended. 


I realized I had dozed off and missed my 24-hour chanting Sankalp. However, in the next moment, Swamy made me realize that he had blessed me with his darshan. I felt that Swamy had shown his compassion, acknowledging the challenges I had to overcome to sit and chant continuously. Despite missing some hours, I continued with my chanting. 

Thanks to each and every Sai Anugraha Sevak hosted the sessions. Every time when they were taking my name - “**** ji, can you chant” – sounded most beautiful words that I felt like hearing every time. Seva requires a deep love for Swamy, and this affection is evident in everyone

Since, it was the first day of Navaratri (Devi as Bala Tripura Sundari), seeing Swamy as a child (Bala) filled me with even greater joy. Sadguru doesn't require a reason to bless us; his boundless compassion flows continually, and we only need the right mindset and energy to receive it. This is what Sai Anugraha does for me and everyone by organizing events like these.

Thank you Sai Anugraha, Kishore Garu & Family!!

🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️

If anyone interested to be part of Sai Anugraha and want to take part in spiritual or social service initiatives, please reach us by email id or WhatsApp mentioned in the Signature below.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Anugraha
Family of Helping Hands & Praying Lips
Email: info@saianugraha.org
WhatsApp: +91-89399-89777

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and divine
    Goosebumps while reading
    Thank you Swamy🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words .blissful and divine blessings to the devotee , as it is mentioned can it happen like this to any ..yes it did happen and do happen .. with Swamys unconditional love to his kids and we the kids need that Sankalp, Faith and Saburi.. Thank you Kishore Garu for making us to travel in this divine path . Sairam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful experience , how swami amends all Rules upon devotee resolute call and commitment...you are indeed blessed...as always Sai Anugraha and kishore ji are front runners in conducting Dattatreya tradition programmes and making it widely available for each of us to benefit..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your Divine experience ji. Sairam 🙏🏻🌺

    ReplyDelete

Document, preserve, and if necessary, translate the experiences

Dear Embodiments of Love,  Sairam & Divine blessings of Shri Sai to you and your family. We are blessed to host Virtual Samuhik Sai Satc...