March 22, 2023

Lord Srimannarayana has blessed me and I had an amazing darshan

Dear Embodiments of Love,

Sairam & Divine blessings of Shri Sai to you and your family. 

Lord Balaji blessed a divine soul Shri TVRK Murthy more popularly known as Viswapathi ji to write "Sri Venkateswara Vratha Kalpam" in 2005. This Vratham has become very popular with the devotees and this book is now translated in to 12 languages including French and Italian. Millions of people including Europeans and Chinese read it every Saturday. 

Sai Anugraha was chosen by Lord Venkateswara to spread the divine Vratham and make all participants blessed by beloved Lord. Lord Venkateswara is none other than our beloved Sripada Srivallabha and is mentioned in Sripada Srivallabha Charitamrutam too. We started performing Vratham from 18th February 2023 which is Maha Shiv Ratri. 

Please read the experience of one of the participants Ramesh ji from Hyderabad in his own words. 

🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉 

After starting the vratham on first week by following second method, I see good positive things happening in my life and for my second vratham I was blessed by the lord Srimannarayana to do it in Tirupati. 

I read the five stories to two of my friends by sitting in Vaikuntham queue complex. I was bit anxious as I was thinking to complete the stories before the queue opens up. However after I started the fifth story, the queue opened up. I felt a bit sad that I could not complete the Vratha Kalpam but by the divine grace I could read the final 5th chapter while waiting in the queue next to Maha Dwaram and it gave me immense happiness and I felt lord Srimannarayana himself wanted to hear the story and brought me near the Maha Dwaram. 

After I reached the Maha Dwaram one of the two friends to whom I was narrating the Vratha Kalpam could not hear the fifth story as I got separated from him and I met him at Maha Dwaram and there he asked me to narrate the fifth story to him. I narrated the fifth story to him again and entered the temple. 

After entering the temple there was one person who has touched my Vratha Kalpam book and offered Namaskar to it and walked away into the crowd and I had this feeling that Lord Srimannarayana has blessed me and I had an amazing darshan. I feel so happy doing this Vratha Kalpam and would continue to do so. 

Thank you Sai Anugraha for sharing this wonderful Vratha Kalpam and helping us getting lord's blessings.

🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉 

If anyone not part of Sri Venkateswara Vratham Kalpam initiative of Sai Anugraha and wanted to be part of it, please join the temporary WhatsApp group by clicking the link below and announce your name and location. 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/IQDadVY3D8t4GZ6xdiE7bS 

For any questions related to Sri Venkateswara Vratha Kalpam or Sai Anugraha initiatives, please send a message to our WhatsApp number +91-89399-89777 or email us at info@saianugraha.org. 

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Anugraha
Family of Helping Hands & Praying Lips
Email: info@saianugraha.org
WhatsApp: +91-89399-89777

2 comments:

  1. Sai Narayana 🙏🏻💗 Govinda! Govinda! Goovindha!! Sairam 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed you are and making us read this we also got blessed by Baba

    ReplyDelete

Document, preserve, and if necessary, translate the experiences

Dear Embodiments of Love,  Sairam & Divine blessings of Shri Sai to you and your family. We are blessed to host Virtual Samuhik Sai Satc...