February 20, 2023

Blissful experiences and presence of Lord Venkateswara Swamy

Dear Embodiments of Love,

Sairam & Divine blessings of Shri Sai to you and your family. 

Lord Balaji blessed a divine soul Shri TVRK Murthy more popularly known as Viswapathi ji to write "Sri Venkateswara Vratha Kalpam" in 2005. This Vratham has become very popular with the devotees and this book is now translated in to 12 languages including French and Italian. Millions of people including Europeans and Chinese read it every Saturday. 

Sai Anugraha was chosen by Lord Venkateswara to spread the divine Vratham and make all participants blessed by beloved Lord. Lord Venkateswara is none other than our beloved Sripada Srivallabha and is mentioned in Sripada Srivallabha Charitamrutam too. We started performing Vratham from 18th February 2023 which is Maha Shiv Ratri. 

Many participants shared their experiences by being part of the divine Vratham. 

 
🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉
Jayanthi Narayan ji, Bangalore

Dear Sirs,

I performed the second method of 
Venkatesa Vratha Kalpam. Feeling so blessed and peaceful. I could visualize Lord Venkatesa when I closed my eyes before few seconds. Immense gratitude for giving this opportunity to me. Ya Sai 💕💕🙏🙏. Govinda Govinda Govinda 💕🙏💕🙏

Anonymous devotee from Hyderabad

Hi Team,

I am from Hyderabad, India. I want to share my experiences through mail. I have chosen the second type of pooja vidhanam, as I read all five stories. While reading the stories, I have experienced goosebumps, and happy tears are coming out from my eyes. I felt very happy to be part of this group. Thanks for giving such good opportunities for us to perform all these. No words to express. I am so grateful to Sai Anugraha family. I am part of many seva darbars in Sai Anugraha family.

Sairam

Lata V Siddheshwar ji, Bengaluru

Respected Sir/Madam,

I performed the Vratam today. All obstacles disappeared. My work went on smoothly. As if Lord Venkateswara was guiding me.

Tara ji, Dubai

Was able to perform the vratham in the simple method. Did it at Baba's temple and was able to perform Lord Shiva's abhishek. Then when we went to collect teerth, got a tulsi leaf in it. A bunch of 5 leaves. Just kept prasad at home and didn't keep any tulsi leaves or coconut at the home Mandir. But got this tulsi as a gift from Baba when we went to His temple.

🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉

Thanking all participants above for sharing blissful experiences and presence of Lord Venkateswara Swamy. Keep doing the Vratham whenever possible and experience more and more miracles. 

If anyone not part of Sri Venkateswara Vratham Kalpam initiative of Sai Anugraha and wanted to be part of it, please join the temporary WhatsApp group by clicking the link below and announce your name and location. 


For any questions related to Sri Venkateswara Vratha Kalpam or Sai Anugraha initiatives, please send a message to our WhatsApp number +91-89399-89777 or email us at info@saianugraha.org

Thanks & Regards, 
Sai Anugraha 
Family of Helping Hands & Praying Lips 
WhatsApp; +91-89399-89777 

3 comments:

  1. ramesh kumar boyapatiFebruary 26, 2023 at 12:51 AM

    After starting the vratham on first week by following second method, I see good positive things happening in my life and for my second vratham i was blessed by the lord srimanarayana to do it in thirupathi, I read the five stories to two of my friends by sitting in vykuntam queue complex , i was bit anxious as i was thinking to complete the stories before the queue opens up however after i started the fifth story the queue opened up , i felt a bit sad that i couldnt complete the vratakalpam but by the divines grace i could read the final 5th chapter while waiting in the queue next to maha dwaram and it give me immense happiness and i felt lord srimanarayana himself wanted to hear the story and brought me near the mahadwaram , after i reached the mahadwaram one of the two friends to whom i was narrating the vratakalpam could not hear the fifth story as i got seperated from him and i met him at maha dwaram and there he asked me to narrate the fifth story to him , I narrated the fifth story to him again and entered the temple after entering the temple there was one person who has touched my vratakalpam book and offered namaskara to it and walked away into the crowd and i had this feeling that lord srimanarayana has blessed me and i had an amazing darshan.
    I feel so happy doing this vratakalpam and would continue to do so.
    Thank you sai anugraha for sharing this wonderfull vratam kalpam and helping us getting lords blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much everyone for participating in Vratham and sharing your experiences. Felt really blessed knowing your experiences. Swami’s ways are always unique and he always shows his presence every time.

    Keep participating with utmost faith to experience more and more miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *🌺Om Sri SaiRama Gurudeva Datta 🌺*
    *Om Sri Padmavathi Sametha Venkateswara Namaha 🙇🏻‍♀️🦚*

    ReplyDelete

Document, preserve, and if necessary, translate the experiences

Dear Embodiments of Love,  Sairam & Divine blessings of Shri Sai to you and your family. We are blessed to host Virtual Samuhik Sai Satc...